The Department of Anesthesiology is deeply committed to helping the community, both locally and globally.
Our Department is providing comprehensive Anaesthesia Care to various clinical departments which include General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Ophthalmology. We have also extended our services to Superspeciality Departments which include Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Oro-maxillo-facial Surgery. Anaesthesia care is also provided to MRI and CT rooms and other ambulatory anaesthesia procedures.
The Department also caters to the various ICUs which are well equipped with ventilators, multi-parameter patient monitors and renal replacement therapy.
The Department of Anesthesiologyis committed :
- To provide excellent Anaesthesia Care to various clinical departments.
- To excel in the field of Critical Care Medicine, Comprehensive Pain Management and Perioperative Medicine.
- To inculcate analytical, practical and communication skills in the students.
- To impart quality education/ academics.
- To create conducive working environment.
- To train Undergraduates in the basics of Anaesthesia Care and Emergency life support.
- To promote Research Methodology in the field of Anaesthesia.
- To update our knowledge on the recent advancements in Anaesthesia Care.