Admissions in Medical Degree courses will be given on the basis of national level examination NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is an all India level based examination organized by the CBSE Board. Through this examination, students will get admissions into MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) programmes.
MBBS Admission 2020
Students looking for admission can apply for the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
- Indian Nationals & OCI candidates can apply for this exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
- Students must have completed the age of 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 25 Years for general and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.